So what’s the deal with coconut oil?
Coconut Oil Is:
Antiviral Improves nutrient absorption
- Moisturizer – simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face.
- Eye cream – apply under the eyes to reduce puffiness, bags, and wrinkles. Use on the lids in the evening.
- Preshave – coconut oil will prep skin for the pending damage caused by shaving.
- Aftershave – coconut oil will help heal your skin after shaving without clogging pores.
- Deodorant – coconut oil alone can be used as a deodorant, but even more effective in combination with cornstarch/arrowroot powder and baking soda!
- Hair Conditioner/Deep Treatment – use as a leave in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.