17 September 2014

Natural Anxiety Cure | Panic Treatment | Self Help With Anxiety Attacks

Do you suffer from panic and anxiety attacks? If so you are NOT alone, it is said that just over 10% of the population will suffer at some point in their life. I suffered for 10 long years, until I finally found the answers I needed to be able to cure myself. So, yes, anxiety is treatable and no matter how many false dawns you've had so far, you don't have to "just live with it". I am not going to ramble on about how easy it is and offer you the latest miracle cure, I will leave that to others. What I do want to offer is help and advice from someone who went through it and came out the other side, someone who went on to study the subject way beyond my own recovery, so I could go on to dedicate my life to helping others.

This site was set up to help others and is packed with free help and advice. The only products on here are my own book 'At last a life'and the accompanying Anxietynomore app, which the purchase of is totally optional.
I don't place any adverts on the site and turn down every request to place other affiliated products on here. I did not want this to be just another website on anxiety, I wanted it to be the last place anybody would need to visit in search of recovery from anxiety and panic. I also genuinely want to help others. There is no better feeling than changing someone's life for the better. I also understand, through my own experience, what an awful, lonely place it can be. Read more