12 April 2015

HOW WILL I LOOK AFTER EXPLANT SURGERY? | Explant Info

How you may look after your surgeon removes your breast implants is hard to pinpoint exactly. Every person’s surgery results are different due to various factors from the way the implants were inserted to differences in breast tissue.
Firstly your breast tissue may be displaced from the implants being in your body and you may even see a caved in area on your chest. This is caused by the implants continual pressure on the chest wall.  Everyone is different and we all heal at different rates. Remember that your tummy shrunk back after having babies and so will your breasts. You need to be kind to yourself and realise that it will take time, and by time I mean this healing process can takes months. At the time of writing this it has been over four years since my explant surgery and I love the way I look and feel. Remember that your tummy shrunk back after having babies and so will your breasts.

Read more By Lynne Hayes