- Do You have Pip Implants ? / Advice on Pip Implants
- Signs & Symptoms + What Now ?
- Silicone Breast Implants Risks & Complications
- Breast Surgery & Ethical Surgeons
- The Auto-Immune System & The Lymphatic System
- Health & Auto-immune Links
- Silicone Immune
- Breastfeeding/Pregnancy with pip implants
- Pipaction Campaign`s UPDATES
- Helpful Advice Links
28 June 2014
SYMPTOMS & SIGNS
Early warning signs of breast cancer may involve the discovery of a new lump or a change in the breast tissue or skin.
HOW TO PERFORM A BREAST SELF-EXAM
Women should perform a self breast-exam each month and any changes or abnormalities should be discussed with a doctor or physician.
CLINICAL BREAST EXAM
A clinical breast exam is performed by a qualified nurse or doctor. A healthcare professional will check for lumps or other physical changes in the breast that may need to be investigated.
A mammogram is an x-ray that allows a qualified specialist to examine the breast tissue for any suspicious areas.